Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blogroll Update!

I must give myself several lashings for utterly failing to link to Tygerland earlier as the blog is one of my daily reads, and well worth my readers taking a look at.

I am also considering removing the link to John Denham's blog since it never seems to get updated and I think his aims would be better served by posting his thoughts on policy issues on his website as articles. That's what his neighbour across the constituency boundary, Alan Whitehead MP, does and it works quite well. Which brings me to promoting his site and the articles therein as being well worth a read - my particular fave is the stuff on communitarianism, which are pitched slightly higher than your average magazine article but slightly lower than an academic journal entry - a good balance, IMO.

I also want to link to Freemania another worthy blog. I particularly like his recent fisking of D-Cam's comments on calling a snap election if Brown becomes Prime Minister.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Murin-Heath said...

Likewise.

I think the word is "link-buddies," but let's not go there.

12/19/2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Tom Freeman said...

That's a word I hope I never have call to use... Anyway, I'll get you two up on my list sharpish.

12/20/2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home