Monday, December 18, 2006

Cruddas Conference Call.

Okay, the conference call has just ended, Jon was in fine form. I'm going to blog about it later tonight, so watch this space.

(And if anyone who was present wouldn't mind posting a comment so I cann add you, as I only managed to take notes for about half the attendees, that would be utterly fantastic).


:-)

UPDATE: will fill out interview details tomorrow am since I'm a little drunk on champamgne and Jon did a stellar job and I don't want to do him a disservice by posting badly in this state

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrybe said...

i know you were in on this. now, who else? omar was there, as was miranda, and nick, but who was he graham dude (was he from the daily, or am I mistaken???) and who else?

12/18/2006 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home