Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Joys of Academia!

Am I the only one who gets excited when a googlewhack turns up an article like "Stanley Baldwin, Heresthetics, and the Realignment of British Politics"? I can't help but start bouncing around on my chair at the prospect.

In other news, I was at a Young Fabian event last night on how Labour can reconnect with the working class. I'll post more on this later, but suffice it to say, for now, that Cruddas was formiddable and Liam Byrne his usual inimitable self. Very very good event, one of the best I've ever attended, in fact. I'm including university seminars in that, and I have a wide range of events from which to give this event the estimable accolade of being The Best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get excited by similar things...do you know how i can link blogs between yours and mine??

keep in touch...

Marcus Warner

http://renewedlabour.blogspot.com/

11/29/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

aah, go to the "Template" section when you're about to create a new post. scroll down until you get some code like [a href="http://websiteaddress"]name of website[/a] but with arrows < instead of these things [ and add my site to it.

alternatively, click on the "edit-me" link on your blog's main page and it should explain.

glad you like the site enough to link to it. I'll add you to my links bar once I'm home from work (gotta dredge up some stuff on Baldwin's new conservatism right now, lol).

11/29/2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home