Friday, November 24, 2006

Select Committees Linked With Depressive Disorders!!

Okay, for reasons of personal interest, I visited the parliament website and typed into the search box on the main page "select committees" since I was, surprisingly, looking for a list of the select committees and who is on each one. Its useful for some work I am currently doing regarding the contributions made in debates by various MPs. Now, I know that people often bemoan the lack of power of select committees vis a vis the government, but I never thought the parliament website would openly acknowledge this. Below is the response my simple search generated; may I bring your attention to the last category:



"Current search: select committees

Are you looking for information on one of the following categories?
Click on it to produce better results.
Business development
Cabinet
Choosing a school
Community grants
Depressive disorders"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home