Saturday, December 09, 2006

Labour Organising The Internet (Pls Read This!!!).

This was actually the idea of parburypolitica in a comment on my recent post about fighting the BNP (see below, or recent posts in the side bar). Us Labour bloggers often post about campaigns, yet there is no way of ensuring maximium publicity. Bloggers (and others in the intended audience) from the area may not read that paricular blog, or may simply not have checked that blog recently.

It would be good if we could organise in some way to ensure maximum exposure for campaigns of any sort (be they anti-BNP, pro-Labour, or anything else). Does anyone have any ideas about how we might do this? It could maximise turnout at events significantly, so I welcome suggestions.

If we can come up with a decent idea for doing this, I will commit some time to making it happen, and I'm sure there are others who would willingly help with the project.

Okay, post away!

(I'm a little stuck for ideas, beyond either having an email account people could send info to, to be forwarded to others, or a specific "campaigns" blog people could check)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Parbury said...

Bloggers 4 Labour email list? I know I should check the forums but life gets in the way.

12/09/2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

I'm thinking a national list of labour activists more generally. I know it would be huge, but if Labour could only use something like theat to blitz key wards, we'd be sorted.

12/11/2006 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home