Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update!!! Change Your Blogrolls!!!

Owing to my recent decision to relocate to an area which made Tha London Diaries a misleading blog title, and also owing to my decisions with regard to how I'm going to develop my blogging, may I ask that you update your blogrolls to:

ProScrybed Thoughts - for political, sociological, media and other related discourse, and

InScrybed Lines - for literary, food, music, and other non-political stuff.

Posts on both are forthcoming. I'd say "watch this space," but that would be pointless - watch those spaces instead.

:-)

Note: This blog will feature no further posts. Thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy one or both of my new projects.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this might sound critical but why have two seperate blogs? If you want to contain different topics in seperate areas, well isn't that what category sections are for?
Just a thought.

2/15/2007 12:38 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Gah! Where is your sense of convenience sir?

2/15/2007 1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guido Fawkes may be arrested. He is a spineless little maggot. I hope he goes down. This amoral cretin is an affront to democracy.

Lock him up and throw away the key!

I urge all progressives to unmask this weasel for the neo-Fascist thug that he is. The liar needs taking down a peg or two ...

2/15/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

I do think 'neo-fascist thug' to be a rather strong term to apply, and I'm far from convinced that you could justify applying it to Guido, however much I might criticise him on other grounds.

Pending consultation with my legal team, I may therefore be forced to remove the above comment from this blog.

Please note that Scrybe does not endorse the above comment.

El Tom - my sense of convenience seems as confused as my gender apparently is. ;-)

2/15/2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home