Friday, February 09, 2007

Scrybe's Absence...Explained.

You may have noticed a, um, slight decline in posting frequency on this blog of late. I am a master of understatement, I know. But I've not been slacking...well, not that much.

(a) Just prior to Christmas I traversed the country to visit my old home oop nawf where, it seems, the internet has yet to be discovered. Thus I was without posting acces.

(b) I am relocating and, thus, tha london diaries is shortly going to be a somewhat misleading title.

How to solve this apparent dilemma? I am going to have two blogs which I never post on and which no one ever reads!

I decided that I'm going to use this one to post political stuff of a slightly higher standard than pervious posts may suggest that I am capable of, while the other blog will be more, ahem, literary. Unless I change my mind. Either way, hold on to your seats, I'm back onblog!

:-)

Update: I meant to add that Tim Ireland's blogging work is astonsihing. I shall link upon my return from Tesco's. I both wish I had the technical expertise to make his kind of posts and pray that I never p!$$ him off. Same goes for Unity over at Ministry of Truth (see blogroll). 'Nuff said.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back oh Scrybey one. My Feeds have been getting lonely.

2/09/2007 11:27 PM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

aww, thanks! :-)

2/10/2007 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home