Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bloggger's Comments Award (1).

Okay, I enjoy reading various blogs as do most bloggers, but I think we would all agree that sometimes the best blog posts are made by the comments as much, if not more, than the original post itself. In fact, some comments vastly outweigh the amusement/informational content/select appropriate title here than the original post. yet, while blogs and their authors are often commented upon, the worthy contribution of comment-makers often goes unnoticed. With that in mind, I bring the first of a weekly Blogger's Comment Award!

And this week, I think the obvious winner, by several furlongs, is the horseying aroud one HAMER SHAWCROSS on this post's comment section. Were I truly as sycophantic as I sometimes give the impression of being, I would have awarded this week's prize to Tom Watson, with the gift certificate enclosed along with my cv application for a recent vacancy in his office*; Hamer, however, was clearly more amusing.

Well done Hamer.


Please nominate bloggers/proffessional commentors by email to scrybe_84@hotmail.co.uk

* said vacancy may or may not exist.

7 Comments:

Blogger Hamer Shawcross said...

Which particular pearl of wisdom caught your eye, scrybe?

Or was it my drunken meanderings on the Militant...er...Reclaim Labour site?

11/20/2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

The drunken meanderings, of course. Congratulations. There is a link to it on this post, but for some reason it isn't colour coded. Tsk, tsk.

I didn't know you made serious contributions to other blogs. :P

11/20/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger Hamer Shawcross said...

Serious? Nah.

Drunken...perhaps

:-)

11/20/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

well, you know I only expect from your comments on other blogs the same intellectual incisiveness displayed on your own. packaged similarly.

I'd seek you out in the Lord Bar, if only I could get down there. And if only I could get Scrybeaid up and running to finance the trip.

11/21/2006 1:38 AM  
Blogger Hamer Shawcross said...

Ahh, Monsieur Scrybe. Wiz zeez compliments you are really spoiling uzzz.

Why no Lords? It's pretty cheap; in fact it's the ONLY place that several of us can afford to go in the run-up to payday.

11/21/2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

hahaha, you may wish to amend that post to read Madamoiselle Scrybe.

No Lords because Scrybe is sans security pass, and my pay day ought to have been three weeks ago but I've yet to see a penny. I've asked my MP if I can do some research for them on employment legislation.

11/21/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Hamer Shawcross said...

Mademoiselle?

[rearranges bow-tie and searches for a mint]

Let me guess: Fees Office Fuck Up? Ah, I would take you for a sweet sherry, but we're trying to stay anonymous for now :-(

By the way, if you're one of the sisters, I think I might need some assistance over on the BBF. One of the Hamers has just accused St Guido of the Truth Hereafter of being sexist and a bit of a wanker.

I rather fancy he's the sort who's worse than the "dead tree press" at taking criticism.

11/21/2006 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home