Thursday, November 16, 2006

Healthy Eating Is Bad For You

At least it can be, according to this article. Jamie Oliver should be arrested for child abuse. Maybe.

I honestly don't really think about what I eat in terms of how healthy it is. I like good food - which is why being broke sucks, since I have to get the cheap varieties of food or cut out some of my favourites. I think my diet is generally healthyish, its hard not to be when you grew up with organic vegetables gowing in the back garden and two allotments. But I dont actively cook meals with their healthyness in mind. And I tend to counteract the positives with tons of salt and cheese anyway.

With all the discussion of obesity, anorexia, orthorexia and so on, I'm starting to feel a bit left out not having an eating/food-based health problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home