Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Adam's Ricketts.



It has been a long, long time since I last heard something about this young chap. Back when he was in Coronation Street, in fact. So, having realised that he is a prospective Conservative candidate, I was a little interested as to why he had chosen to forsake his illustrious musical and theatrical careers for the vaudeville of politics.

I wanted the true explanation, his honest motivation for this decision. So I visited his blog.

On the politics section he said “All I have ever wanted was to be a local MP for a local community and do my utmost to ensure that their concerns and needs are met."

Shame that one of the other pages on his website had this little gem, "Adam's first love has always been drama."

So, will the real Adam Rickett please stabd up? And then go home, and forget about politics? Please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hamer Shawcross said...

Amen to that. He wasn't overly convincing in Corrie IIRC

11/22/2006 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've a feeling he failed to get on to whichever miserable Tory list he was vying for. His political career may be over before it's begun.

11/22/2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home