Sunday, November 12, 2006

Find The Lord.....

who shares your birthday! I have three:

Lord Lyell - Conservative
Lord Plumb - Conservative
Lord Lyell of Markyate - Conservative

but I think the two Lord Lyells are, in fact, one and the same person. This is the new addition to the WriteToThem website, and it allows you to select a Lord by place (e.g. they are from that place, or went to uni there), by topic interest, or by birthday. You can also choose a Random Lord - I got Lord Mance (a crossbencher). A brief moment of amusement.

But a little worrying that I share birthdays with a bunch of Tories. Oh well, I'm a day away from sharing a birthday with Neil Kinnock, and my heritage is partly from a constituency which neighboured his and for which he almost stood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, no Lords born on my birthday, but I am a day away from:

Earl Baldwin of Bewdley (Crossbench)
Lord Brookman (Labour)
Lord Butler (Crossbench)
Lord Hughes of Woodside (Labour)
Lord Colwyn (Conservative)
Lord Kingsland (Conservative)
Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer (Liberal Democrats)

At least I have some balance!

11/13/2006 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home