Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blackberry help needed!

Okay, I've just spent the last hour or so trying to make my blackberry work again. Last time, all I had to was visit the kind university computing people who set it up for me. Now, I'm struggling. I'm trying to make it receive mail. And I'm on a mac. I've done the whole officially registering my email with the blackberry people thign, and I have apparently been sent some service books and should (I thin) be able to make it work. But I can't. And the service books have not arrived.

Don't suppose there's anyone reading this with a blackberry and a mac who fancies giving me a hand, is there?

The damn cd-rom wont work on my computer, since mac's can't read .inf files.


(Where's transpero.net when you need him/her?)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home