Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Anti-BNP Day of Action in Barking and Dagenham.

Okay, I know a bunch of people have heard about this and may be attending/need further details. Here is the information I have:

Jon Cruddas MP is organising a Day of Action aginst the BNP in Barking and Dagenham for Saturday 18 November 2006.

The day will begin at 10.30am at the Labour Hall, Tenterden Road, Dagenham. More details are available at www.stopthebnp.com.

I know a few people have said they can make it - but we need as many people as possible to turn out. You needn't support Jon's campaign for Labour Deputy - this day isn't part of that campaign; it is about preventing the BNP from making further headway in an area where they already have 12 councillors. And you do get the afternoon/evening to hang out in London as well as the opportunity to meet feloow Labour supporters and anti-BNP people.

If you need any more information, email me at scrybe_84@hotmail.co.uk and I shall endeavour to provide the requisite info. Post on here if you're going to be there/ might be there - it would be great to know which bloggers are going to be present and have some idea of turnout. For the record, I am not working for Jon Cruddas - I am just promoting this one because I feel its worth it. I'd be doing it even if I wasn't supporting his deputy campaign (its just that my support for his campaign led to me finding out about this day).


Hope to see as many of you as possible down there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Daily will be along for the afternoon session. We'll probably advertise it this evening as well.

11/15/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Scrybe said...

Excellent. Hoping to get a good turnout. I spent me date at work contacting people about this instead, perhaps I should switch my placement to Jon's office? lol

Hope to see you guys there.

11/15/2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home