Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blogroll Update!

I am inept at flagposting such things. I would hope that it is unnecessary. But I have updated it several times recently, so here's the lowdon.

There is Ministry of Truth a daily must read by a seriously Good Egg, in my opinion. I can honestly say I hope I never get a good fisking or expose by this person. And yes, some posts are long - whaddya expect? A two line daily mail op-ed? Lazy buggers.....

Also, NewerLabour who I exposed as being the Regions Officer for the Young Fabians recently. Another certified Good Egg.

Then there is Skipper who is a politics academic and always provides concise yet incisive discourse on matters of political relevance. I can't praise the quality of this site highly enough, for essentially doing what the BBC proffesses to do, only better.

And there is Parburypolitca who has appeared several times on Doughty St, and is well worth a check.

Finally, I have visited this site quite a few times, and always intend to add it to my bookmarks so I can peep it daily and add a link here for your consumption, but I always fail to do so. Please consider that situation rectified, as I present Political Penguin.


The reason for this post is that I've noticed a few problems with some of my links, which I am now trying to resolve. Please post comments regarding the problem if any of the links in the links bar fail to work for you. "I'm right on top of it," as they say.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for the plug.

12/14/2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home